Impact crusher has wide applications in many fields and while using impact crusher to crush raw materials, there are some operating rules that operators should follow in order to ensure the normal running of impact crusher. In this article, we mainly introduce how to properly operate impact crusher.
Operating Rules Of Impact Crusher
For impact crusher operating rules, we mainly focus three aspects: preparations before starting the machine, rules in crushing process, and attentions.
Preparations Before Starting The Machine
- Make sure there is not fracture or crack in rotor, blow bar, impact plate etc. and make sure the screws in scale board are tight;
- Make sure there is no raw material in the crushing cavity to ensure the no-load running of impact crusher;
- Make sure the lubricating points are in good condition, the tightness of bolts, the gap between rotor and impact plate is suitable;
- Start the impact crusher after the normal work of belt conveyor etc.
- Make sure the tightness of belt is proper to avoid vibration;
- Before starting the impact crusher, operators should firstly rotate the rotor by hand and make sure there is no collision between rotor and other parts.
Rules In Crushing Process
Operators should start to feed raw materials after the machine runs normal;
When there is a sudden power cut, operators should turn off the switch immediately and stop feeding the raw materials;
In the crushing process, operators should pay attention to the working current. The temperature of motor should below 60℃ and the temperature of bearings should below 75℃;
Stop the crusher after stopping the feeder and wait until all the raw materials in the feeder fed into the crusher;
Check the wear degree of blow bar regularly. Once found damage, operators should deal with it timely.
In the crushing process, operators should not stand in the action line range of the inertial force;
When the machine is running, operators mustn't open the access door and mustn't adjust or clean the machine to avoid danger;
To avoid damaging the crusher, we should separate the iron or other foreign bodies out. Besides, the max feed size of materials should be under the allowed range;
Over-load working is strictly forbidden in the working process.
Previous Article: Operating Rules Of Cone Crusher
Next Article: Operating Rules Of Jaw Crusher
Maybe you are interested: